Thursday, May 10, 2007

Way to go kiddo!!!

Almost a month ago to this day, I reported that Andrew was set to test for his brown belt. Not only did he test for it on Thursday April 26, four days after the inter-satellite competition, but he passed it with very positive reviews! One big ATTABOY for my Andrew!!! :)

Here's a little picture of him with his instructor and owner of our school. (she only came for the end of the test, thus explaining not wearing her gi, she felt bad about it but I insisted for a pic...)


I'm sure you can see how proud he looked, but also how pink his cheeks were. They worked him out pretty good for a couple of hours. :)

The instructor who was in charge of evaluating them was my weeknight instructor and as I said, he gave me good comments about Andrew. He told me that his strikes were good and precise and that he knew all of his curriculum without fault.

I know on that picture you can't see my face, but I had, and still have, a proud smile on my face... :)

FM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm grinning along with you! Congratulations to your son and to you!

FrogMan said...

thanks BBM. :)

Take care, Steve.

Mir said...

Way to go ANDREW! WOOT!

You deserve a big chocolate sundae..with whipped cream and sprinkles.

Go for it! Tell your parents that Supergroup7 recommended it.. ha ha ha.

Mir said...

Wait.. wait.. I'd better fix that last comment. I've got to think more like a Sensei now.. so:

You don't want a big chocolate sundae with whipped cream and sprinkles.. oh no.. that kind of high fat and sugar is bad for your body... um...

How about.. you deserve a trip to the waterslides? You deserve a big HUG, and to get to go to an awesome movie?

Junk food is really not good for you. It'll throw your training off.

There that's better.

FrogMan said...

hahaha, don't worry, he got his treat, his hug and we went to see Spider-Man 3 last night. I even upgraded our pop-corn to the jumbo combo with a Spider-Man 3 pail... :)

Take care, Steve