Thursday, May 10, 2007

sooooo, what's up doc?

Man, what's this thing I got here? a blog? Hrm, what's that again? Oh, yeah, right? I used to post about my training here, and sometimes my son's training and learning... Now I remember...

hehe...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been kinda, sorta busy in real life, but more than anything, I kinda, sorta needed to get away from the posting, didn't feel like it. Oh sure, I relayed the information to my good friend TK, because she's always online to chat (wave hand, hi TK!), or to Mat and Mrx, because they harrased me via email (not really true, I was proud and happy to chat with 'em) but never felt like posting a formal thing on here. Again, I sometimes see this blog as too formal. I want every post to be perfect, so I end up posting nothing, heh. I'm strange like that...

Anyway, there'll be a few posts in the next few days, maybe all coming today, about a bunch of things that have happened lately in my (our) karate life. Interesting stuff, at least to me. Hope you'll like them too...

See you soon...

FM

1 comment:

Mir said...

Thank you for posting all of this "formally".. I have been watching your blog for updates. It's great to see how far you've all come.

I'm not really on the computer as much as I would like. Sure.. it looks like I type up alot.. but I can type extremely fast.. so it doesn't take me long to post comments, and such.

I take on the internet in little bites inbetween all of my housework, and other things.

I am grateful for those little glimpses that you give us of your martial arts path, and that of your son, and wife. Thank you.